We have been closely following the spread of COVID-19. The health and safety of our guests and our employees is our top priority.
We are excited to welcome you to our facility and eager to get back to providing you with excellent care. Due to the current climate surrounding Covid-19, we are forced to implement some changes to the way we serve you. At this time, we require face coverings for all our guests. You will be required to wear a face-covering at all times and while being transported. We do not require a face covering while you are asleep. Upon check-in, your temperature will be taken and throughout your stay. This is to protect you and our staff from contracting the novel coronavirus. In addition to face coverings, we are unable to permit more than two guests at a time in our common areas. We provide an outdoor seating area and can accommodate three to four guests safely outside.
Following guidelines from trusted sources, including the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we’re taking comprehensive measures to ensure that our facility remains safe and ready to serve you.
We want to take the opportunity to share more details about the protective measures that EOS has in place.
EOS has cleaning and sanitization protocols in place for our facility. We are performing additional sterilization to maintain a safe environment. Hand sanitiser is also provided for guest and employee use.
We are confident that we are taking appropriate steps to keep our facility safe for our guests and employees.
Take steps to protect yourself.
Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitiser that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Cover coughs and sneezes
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitiser that contains at least 60% alcohol.
We appreciate your understanding and support.