Code of Conduct
Checking In & Out of EoS House of Healing & Recovery
EoS House of Healing is a Recovery home and we promote an environment that is conducive to healing.
- We require that you speak in a low tone while within the facility and be considerate of other guests and our staff.
- We do not allow any profanity inside or on the premises of our facility.
- We require that you are respectful towards all guest and our staff at all times.
- Additionally, you must use headphones while on FaceTime or any video call.
- We do not allow the use of speakerphone in order to preserve the peace of our other guests.
- Failure to follow this code of conduct will result in removal from our facility and you will forfeit all the monies paid.